Saturday 8 August 2015

a new chapter.

Hey y'all! I'm back. I used to blog at rainbowlogy.blogspot.sg and i used to get quite a number of views. But on here, i'll take it as a brand new start and just use this as a platform where i can express my thoughts and maybe share some of my daily life. For starters, i'm amander and i really love books. My favourite season is autumn and my favourite country is Greece. I'm 16 years old and i'm currently in the midst of preparing for my GCE O's. I write, read and take photos for the most part of my life. And that'll be all you need to know about me for now. 

For more, my twitter is down below and i'm mostly on tumblr where you can find me here

I'll be here whenever i'm here and that won't be pretty often since this year's a busy year for me so yea. Have a great national day and long weekend friends! Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment