Tuesday 18 August 2015

┏(^0^)┛┗(^0^) ┓


so hey friends! how's your week so far? i hope it's been amazing. anyways, i promised to update so here am i. my prelims started today and basically, i'm just dreading the few upcoming months until my o's are over.  o(╥﹏╥)o  but i believe that it'll all be over in a blink of an eye and i'll be a free bird by then haha. 
and yeap i've been reading a whole lot lately. well, i wouldn't consider it to be a bad thing but it kinda distracts me from studying so.......... maybe it is.  v( ‘.’ )v o's is stressing me out tremendously and i just can't focus and just stop thinking about other things..... i guess i'll just have to persevere right? hope you guys are having it way better than me!
here's a fun fact which i would like to tell people but it's kinda silly actually....... i somehow just really want to get an internship under a publishing company after my o's but to do that in singapore............. haha i must be fooling myself. 

but ok have a great week ahead, and happy mid-week! (●´ω`●)

No comments:

Post a Comment