Saturday 22 August 2015

the opposite of what it seems to be.

so....... just of yesterday, i found out that one of my friends broke up with her boyfriend. this sounds insane because it totally has nothing to do with me so why am i even talking about it right??? to be really honest, i have no idea why it affected me as much as it did as well. i guess the thought of reality just struck me really hard. i've always thought they could last longer than any couple because from what i see, they really complement each other really well and it just seemed like they were perfect for each other. i guess what we see on social media and in front of us may not be the same behind closed doors. i thought that it was possible to find THE ONE when i look at the both of them. i thought that it would be possible to be truly happy and to just find someone who can have so much in common with you. i thought that true love does exists. even though this happened, i still do believe that it does. i also believe that maybe this was meant to happen. i'm a strong believer of fate and i also really believe that things do happen for a reason and that some things are just inevitable. though this little incident did affect me a lot........... it also woke me up and made me think more clearly about what exactly is the truth? i guess sometimes, i just put more thought into certain things compared to other people. i get strongly affected by little things like this, i feel many different emotions on a whole new level after watching certain movies and the books that i read constantly change me. maybe it's just me. or maybe i just haven't found someone who understands me that well yet.

without pain, how could we feel joy?

No comments:

Post a Comment