Tuesday 27 October 2015

07,

Technically, it's day 8 right now since it's currently 0141 but let's ignore that for now. Day 7 has been amazing. Visited Kinokuniya, the one at Ngee Ann City, met up with jong and bought 8 books. I'm a huge bookworm, if you haven't realised. I'm left with 3 more papers and then i'll be free. Let myself off for today and it felt really good being able to just sit back and relax. I can already picture myself curled up on my beanbag with a different book each night. #LIGx2project is really bringing about lots of positivity in my life and i'm thankful to those that have encouraged me for the past one week. And to those of you who have actually been reading my blog... thank you for going through this with me.

Have a great midweek, friends.
Life is good, life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment