Wednesday 21 October 2015

01,

To be honest... it's only the first day, what can i say about it right? Saving money went down the drain today because i spent a little too much on food... As for the other few, i guess i did great? Today has been pretty fun and all but right now, at this very moment, my heart feels bad for some reason. It just feels like something is missing or like something is wrong? I've absolutely no idea how to describe what i'm feeling now but i guess the best thing and also the right thing i should do right now is to shrug this feeling off right? I've shown a few of my friends and talked to them about #LIGx2project and most of them are really supportive. I'm really glad they are. I'm really trying my best and everything is actually pretty simple except for the part where i've to be positive. It's hard to be, to be honest. My mind's constantly in a whirl. But it's alright, i'll get there soon enough.

Have a great mid-week friends.
Life is good, life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment