Thursday 24 December 2015

13, (Merry Christmas!!)

Hey y'all! Merry merry Christmas, with a bag of ho, ho, ho!

I've a whole blog post full of memories from this past year planned and will be up on new year's eve so i won't be saying much here today.

It's been an amazing month, honestly. Though there were some downs here and there, most of it was mostly ups. There's actually not much for me to say since it'll probably clash with what i'm going to say in my NYE blog post so... yeap.

They say Christmas is the season of giving and i'm proud to say that i did give a few people some things this year. Christmas is my favourite holiday, without a doubt. I love how all the decorations are put up a month before Christmas, how Christmas songs start playing everywhere i go, how i actually feel happier and livelier as Christmas nears.

There's so many people i'm thankful for and these words i type are not enough to express my gratitude towards them.

I'll stop here for now, so yay i hope you have a wonderful Christmas! (y)

No comments:

Post a Comment